As much as I hope to see everyone at the Anderson's event in Naperville tomorrow night, I don't want you to die en route. (Is reasonable, yes?) So, we're going to pay attention to the winter weather warning for the rest of the day and by 1:00 PM tomorrow, we'll make a decision if the event needs to be rescheduled. Again, this is to make sure that none of us die in getting there. (Don't know where you may be coming from, but it's almost 100 miles total there and back for me.)
For those of you who pre-ordered, please don't fret! We'll sort out all the details tomorrow if the weather chooses to be an asshole. For now? Game on.
Remember, Here I Go Again = Not Dying En Route to Naperville.
Will update you all tomorrow!